Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Friday, 27 June 2008
22:05
21st century movies preeezents...
HE YUAN!!!*CLAP CLAP APPLAUSE CHEER CHEER*
Hi People~ =X
I kept my promised and Put He Yuan the Super Star on HEaDlinE news worX! xD Eh He Yuan See liao must tag horx, You Are my Super Idol~~ LOLOL.
Anyway. Yeah, here not to Advertise He Yuan one. HERE TO POST. (Anyway, i think he yuan will be the first to see this post de la =/)
This few days abit moody, (I don't deny it.) But Then yeah, i Once said before that we shouldn't go around Emoing. Because The most respectable people are optimistic people that keep that genuine smile hung on their face no matter the crisis. ( Like my Super Idol =D). Anyway, Shan't keep lamenting to waste your time reading stupid Emo Stuffs. We're here to have fun =P.
BUT lets Talk about wastage. I HATE wasting things away. I hate wasting chances, i hate wasting time; I hate wasting money; I simply Loath, Despise, Detest Wastage. But yeah, Talked to Pigod today again and discussed my view on how wasted it is. yeah, maybe some of u won't understand, But yeah, he will =).
Anyways, Not targetted anywhere, but Lets Dampen the mood abit, Let's touch on Sensitivity Of Speech today. I simply detest and despise people who talk mindlessly thinking that 'what they say is funny' but in actual fact, it just shows their arrogance, Ego, ignorance, 'Idioticity' etc. Please do think through your brain and Filter the speech through your butt before babbling it out through the hole that you call a mouth. If what you say ain't going to benefit nobody, then dun say it. If what you say doesn't make people laugh, don't say it. If the objective of the speech is to indirectly hurt somebody elses' feelings, then i tell you this is what i refer to as IDIOT.
What's worse is you blurt out insensitive No-Sense and you couple it with gestures such as pointing fingers. It makes the speaker look uber IDIOTIC.
Ok. Lecture finish. LOL talking about lecture, I think i still have the 'Rip Open when in emergency' thingy in my kitchen somewhere worx. Those who noe, good for you. Those who dono, good for you.
School for today - Rather surprising. Cuz before i Knew it, It was recess and I was like... 'HUH? i thought 9 oclock nia'. Then the maths test for remedials , hahas i dreaming I decided to act pro, then did TWICE the requirement for the Maths test. Pro sia, did TWICE in the same amount of time leh =X.
Anyway, Somebody pls send me SYF pics HAHA. if got featuring Paedo Chua de, all the better.
I think i gonna fall sick soon. This few days never sleep properly, never eat properly, never drink enough water. Think fatigue is catching up on me le. Just hope i can rest well enough this weekend. Nothing to blurt about. Exhausted; comprehension skills going down due to exhaustion. Anything please write out for me; verbal instructions just cannot get through any more UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Simple and Clean for you people. ( Enjoy.)
Bye Bye C[s]M
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.