Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Thursday, 26 June 2008
22:31
Ok been eating alot. I think I'm growing fat. I WILL cut down on food intake.
Chin ups dono how many i can do now, long time never do le. Last time was 16. Now dono how much. Abdomen muscles also need some fine tuning already; not as prominent as last time. Chest muscles; need some training also. Need Some PT to tone up my muscles. Somebody Accompany me go PT.
Studies. Cannot tahan, cant concentrate this few days. Maths; can't do anything right at all. Chem: no nid say; Takbulek tahan. Other subjects-> No comments.
Feeling Pissed off, very; and it's only going worse. It's not about academics results or what. Don't come and ask me. Infer for yourself if you are observant enough. It's none of anybody's business, to be blunt about it. Quitted Gaming Because I don't want to waste time. Neither do I want to waste time doing useless homeworks. I hate wasting Time.
O level Orals in 1 week, Must score A1 or A2. Cannot screw.
Comments are most un-welcomed. I have the rights to say what I want. Already being nice around here.
Byebye. Have a Nice Day. and don't come disturb me.
C[s]M
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.