Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Sunday, 13 July 2008
16:47
Hi.
Back from survival camp. Mixed feeling. And i'm disappointed ba. Not emo, I'm just disappointed. It seems like 1993 batch always screw things up. We always break record for worst things to occur. We always don't meet expectations. Maybe is just our seniors are too good, or we're too sucky. Everytime. And i don't know what else we would screw in the future.
Ok, firstly, Gratz to those who won prizes for themselves during the camp. I tried, but i guess life don't always go your way; I didn't try hard enough. Yar... but truthfully, i dun think i deserved any awards for this camp; cuz i couldn't bring myself to give my best. I played more of a backstage, sociable, quiet and welfare role rather than to be pro-active personality ( I think ) i usually am. Oh, BEST GROUP: GameBoy! Hahas, i think is cuz most of us know each other before-hand ler, so can work better ba... more easy to communicate. Yar, i think our group most talktative one lor.
Camp: This year the food tasted nicer! Cuz i eat with Tee Yong, and he relli cooks well, the noodles got FLAVOUR one. Last year, with Hans and 911, noodle no taste one ><. I ain't gonna touch on the whole camp except day 2. Day 2: Sorry guys, especially Gameboy, if I offended anybody during day 2. Cuz i wasn't feeling well AT ALL. I hope you all forgive me if i done anything hurtful lor, cuz i was at the WORST of state that time. Sawriie... I just hope all these things will end so I can finally rest in peace. I dun think it's funny, i dun think it's nice. Be sensitive, really, at least to the other party. Put urself in other's shoes and see how they would feel. Maybe u may think that this may not be sufficient enough to waver my emotions; you're wrong, I dun joke when it comes to matter like this now.
Ok then, i really have not much to say already. Now it's back to reality, and i find it hard to cope. Once i was walking in Ubin dreamily looking at the trees, now i have to go back to those books i dread. Heh, when 'HOT' said he wanted to camp there for a long time, initially i found it funny. But yeah, no more atc for our batch anymore, how i wish we could camp longer, or have another camp together again. From now on, it's only memories ler.
Titanic ( Gameboy's faV!): They build a ship titanic To sail the ocean blue they thought they had built a ship that no water can go through but the lord of mighty hands says the ship will never land it was sad...when the big ship went down. OH IT WAS SAD ( ECHO) OH IT WAS SAD (ECHO) it was sad when the big ship went down... to the bottom all the husbands and wives, little CHILDREN ( lol.) lost their lives it was sad... when the big ship went down.
Hehe, but all in all this year ATC we quite high ba( the few of us). All the song singing; father Ibrahim( the short part) and sharing of experiences with people from other units.... Thank you everybody.
Bang Bang Choo Choo train let me see you do your thing *clap* Gameboy is the best *clap* Gameboy never rest *nanananana...* Gameboy ah ah abba Game boy ah ah abba Gameboy ah ah abba Suah Suah Suah Gameboy ah ah abba Gameboy ah ah abba Gameboy ah ah abba SUAH!
C[s]M feeling hard to adapt back to life.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.