Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Friday, 4 July 2008
20:18
High people, I mean, HI people. >. < color="#ff0000">OVER.
First thing i step out of exam hall: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA start smiling then saw a few guys sitting at the stairs there then went there to high. Then Laugh laugh laugh, Joke Joke Joke, go store, slack around, go home.
TTOOMMOORROOWW! HOMECOMING DAY. Go there spend the $20 dollar is my main objective. Go there to help out is Side quest=D. AND.. COME SUPPORT 3-5FC( fried chicks) OnLy 2 dollar. Buy 5 get 1 free, buy 4 get 2 free, buy 3 get 3 free, buy 2 get 4 free, buy 1 get 5 free and DUN BUY GET ALL FREE. (YOUR HEAD LA =X ). It's at THE corner of the canteen near the COnstruction Site! Lai Lai~
Haha, after a busy week, finally can get to relax my tensed emotions and start to, erm.. recOOperate ? Heal? I dono ba, just try to get better somehow.
Next week-> ATC. Go there breathe Ubin air. Yar, and my dear pals in SG de hor, i will keep some Ubin air in plastic bag bring back for you all horx. Dun miss me kay, cuz i WON'T miss you all de =D.
Ok, that's it for today. That's it for Orals. That's it for this week. Tomorrow will be a fun day, I promise =)
Side track abit. Today Just another thought struck; not the question, but the idea to voice it out. The same Ol' question again, i asked. And the answer was ' 你不做,还有谁做?'. I tell you i simply hate this answer. I hate it i hate it i hate it because it sounds just exactly like 'we're chucking everything to you'.
I hate this answer. I hate that question. And i feel that it is unfair.
Why must it be me.
A quote from me to end off today. ' It's easy to be Emo because humans are made to suffer. But what is great ain't the best Emoist, it's the best optimist.'
C[s]M
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.