Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Tuesday, 1 July 2008
17:21
Hi people.
First, NCC day, then all the NCC peers wear their full U. xP today Teach soyk that in order for the boots to shine, need to apply hydrochloric acid on it. =D. Well, i just told him it's a recipe, but no guarantee it will succeed ^^.
Second, Spend only $2.50 today for the WHOLE day. Record breaking, I'm saving alot of money already. =). $2.50 X 20 days on average per month: 50 dollar WOOHOO. I'm rich X)
Third, kanasai today forgot to go PT during recess. Shit it man, how to maintain sexy figure ? T.T
Fourth, first time after school reopen came home so early: 3.30 pm reach home. What the...Busy sia. =(. Anyway, Go home that time saw quite a FEW familiar faces. GRR, then went to hunt for sleeve shirt and Specs Band, But NO HAVE !! >. <
Five, I hate irresponsible people who don't meet deadlines. =/ Create trouble for everybody. Create trouble for others.
Six, For the six LUCKY FELLA who gonna be Campcrafters; Heres some food for thought. Be afraid, Very afraid; Terrorised to be exact. Now, As i type this post; The TV set looks like a gadget, those trees outside look like flagstaffs, the window grills ARE square lashes. AND, the Noodle look like grade 4 Twine. =. = l. Mugging session in progress; This is even difficult-er than Final Year exams. Dun wish me luck; cuz only the unprepared will include LUCK in his strategy. hehe...
7, English lesson getting fun.
Ok nothing else. Bye. C[s]M -> sitting on a wooden chair that looks like a pioneering project.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.