Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Tuesday, 12 August 2008
16:27
Hello~
Good mood good mood today, cuz i got 93.33333333% for my A Maths MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, Superstar din have Tuition today, so he's chatting with me rite now. And HE'S REVEALING HIS Horny Spiky side again. LOL. That's superstar for you: the-person-who-told-me-no-homework-thats-why-i-nv-do-heymaths
your friend says: i miss his cute face Onion Boy . C[s]M. Blogging AFK. says: ZOMG ROFL LOL LMAO!!!
So today, not only did I get 93.33333% for A maths, My Physics retest also capped at the FULL MARKS ( Not alot, 24/40 is the cap LOL) So I'm darn happy. =D But very sad la, After this i need to go do HEYMATHS and complete exercise 6.1 while he go watch Olympics NOOOOOOO.
So after school, rushed home with Chairman of NCCA ( Not NCC Air,but No-CCA) * Opps I mean Go Home Club* WeiHao !!! And then did abit of catching up lor, cuz quite some time nv go home alone with him de. Mar pee, He still same as before, slack as ever hahas. *Note: Mai Spam my tagboard HOR!!! = *
Anyway, Looked around and saw People lament on Nat Camp... So.... having second thoughts on not going to nat camp ? Maybe is a good thing ? Dono, Don't care, I'm kinda too buisy rite now to think about these stuffs =/.
kk off to do work now see yas
C[s]M
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.