

Sounds familiar? Yep, they're those mails that flood your Mailboxes OR your SMS Inbox!
Let us be negative-> They're irritating they're a unpleasant sight and they spam your important mails away. Tell you what, I've over 400 to 500 mails in the inbox with at least 300 mails which are Chain mails, 50 mails from Online games distributors, 50 important documents and 100 Untitled Friendster/Game Invitations from people all around.
I used to scold people for sending me chain mails ( especially girls because they simply love sending it ). Zzz but now i don't do it because everybody sianned of sending me anyway. i Dont read them neither do i Forward them along.
What's the point of Chain mails ? Fun? Nah, I think it's a waste of time. =. =l
Bah, Tomorow Superstar got Oral Exam lols..... I told him four magic words he must use for the Oral and he will own. 大众传媒 haha....
A maths was easy ? should be able to get 28/30 or above, I HOPE.
C[s]M
