Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Saturday, 23 August 2008
15:13
Ello.
Wa.... Yesterday din blog cuz i had no time to luh. >< First was wat school then CCA, then go home that time was like 9 oclock already or later. Then needed to polish boots needed to prepare uniform and stuffs . bleh, nothing to talk about anyway, so let's SKIP :)
Today was a very special day..! Cuz first thing i did was WAKE UP. duh...! CIP. SO, this time CIP very special de, I just walk around to give people encouragement one hahHAhaha. Then give them 'toys' to entertain themselves. Then darn stupid lor, got 1 Despo Beside me keep wana go see Chio bu =.= For us is CIP, for him is SGS man... See Girls Session. Oh yeah, then saw Shareen attend the culture CAMP( which i personally think COURSE is a better word). Wa.... Study so pro one arh lols... So after CIP Slacked at store for SOME ( alot, rather ) from around 9.30 to 1 or 2 plus - cuz dun wan to go home ma, go home so dam siann, might as well go library or slack in school. Then played Paedo's DJmax on PSP lol... Need a good sense of rhythm one lol.
Then lunched at the Crazy Ang Mor Coffee Shop, eat the SAME as Superstar He Yuan then Bus-ed to AMK MRT then come home le. Ahh.... tmr need wake up early AGAIN, plus monday must stay back to help the school summore. Wat the heck, CIP week sia... Dam tired. Walao ah....
I go sleep first.
Time check: 9.42PM. WAS studying Geog (which is my best and favourite subjct) just now after i wake up. Haha... Exam is next term, but i started mugging le. Cuz next term REALLY no time to study la. And i can't accept the fact that this term i dropped so MUCH. Ahh.... I cant believe it man. And in fact, I'm darn worried about THIS YEAR's O levels for me, and NEXT YEARs' O levels. Cuz was like.... I Pri school that time PSLE din do as well as i expected la,( I think i aimed 270, but in the end get 26X nia) . O levels i hope to get 2 points lor. Ahh.... Must Gambateh de. Woohoo, Muster parade round the corners; Can take parade again. Ahh.... first muster parade, my target is to make it good. Studies, also good. Physical fitness, also must good. Gaming must also good. ( too bad i quitted Dota le ).
Haa... I'm a pure C person. But i think I'm a little of D and I too. While taking drills i become my 'D' personality. But seriously, how can i not become 'D' when everytime i see the drills also Cannot make it? My 'I' personality comes out when i talk to people ( i think, cuz sometimes i fear Rejection. I dono) . Dono, i think that's why i dun like to start msn convo, sms convo, resolves my OWN conflicts. Heh, i guess I'm just weird in socialising, BAD rather.
Now i dono wheter i should say 'haha' or say 'haii' lol..... Those moments when i have NO emotions again. ( OMG, EMO symptom number 3: Having negative/ or no emotions). shit lol....... =D
I go off do A Maths (second best subject =D) le.
Bye Bye C[s]M
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.