Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Wednesday, 6 August 2008
20:38
Hi.
'So fun meh?'. Yeah, this is my newest mindset. I realise I have lost interest in everything. No emotions. Apathy. Yeah, I've become apathetic.
Games are too lame already; I no long derive fun from games, just minute interests that cease down in less than a few days. And I've become somebody who don't like people who are obsessed with them too.
School Life.... Doesn't suck, it's just plain boring. I rather go to the library and borrow some books, at least they're more entertaining.
Computer..... has become a mere tool for me to 'relax', but in fact i feel no more emotions from looking at it. Games like Maple and Dota.... Well.... I log out in less than 5 minutes; I don't even log in anymore. I've outgrown them.
Money.... Doesn't interest me right from the start. I ain't interested in money AT ALL ( People say Teenagers become obsessed with working when they receive their pay. Well, the last time i worked, i've completely no excitement from receiving my pay too). Now, I just pass everything off by simply saying I've no money. Haha... I'm saving money for no reason. To buy MP3? PS3? Bag? Game console? Sorry, There's no need for a reason to save money. I just save money.
Birthday.... Sorry, don't have a habit of celebrating. It's just ANOTHER plain day.
My life's so square now I could probably draw a line in between and call it the hypotenuse.
Soul searching and Motivation is what i need. Sleep is what i lack.
Another question, Do Singaporeans only know Patriotism during National Day? What's your take?
Hey, I'm not emo, I'm just uber bored. =) . DOn't ever say that I'm EMO because I've quitted EMOism already kay. Now into Boring-ism diaoz.
Today got sex talk in school by Dr Peter Chew. Made all of us damn afraid of Sex. LOL. Shan't elaborate more, it's darn disgusting. Oh, and the assembly wad ok, some gang fight thingy. Whatever....
ζδΈι γ =)
Bye. -> and He Yuan Says i got raped. Can you believe that ?!? LOL. C[s]M
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.