Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Wednesday, 3 September 2008
21:36
Konichiwa All the Sans and Kuns~
Now I'm simply laughing my head off cuz i was shocked by my own blog LOL.
I was like... totally unexpectently entered my blog url- Then got a shock of my lfie cuz i forgot i put this music- first thing i heard was the LOUD ShinChan talking and then the stupid funky fuzzy music. --Laugh my head off--
Okok yesterday was tired le, so didn't blog much. Was talking to that Lao De until 1 plus, then we go maple until around 2 plus lidat or so- wasted my money travelling all the way to Zipangu to find him lol. Then went Bain awhile then i ran outta pots and hence he supplied me 200 ramens. Oh yeah, Glennson was also talking to me at around 2 about Tennis lol... All the Nocturns---
Hmm.... So today woke up at 11.30 or 12 lidat. near Noon- then just had the idea to- and so went to watch Shinnosuke (蜡笔小新) AGAIN. Lol... Part of entertainment and part of my plan to learn more Jap la haha... -> I'm picking Malay and Jap As 3rd and 4th lang lol...But I'm still an amateur la``
So-- went to look through physics and awhile and read some other books for the whole noon then went Tales Of The Abyss Until now... Arr so sad- i going to finish the game le. I want play tales of symphonia!!! And Destiny and Vesperia and Tales Mythology!! =) After final year perhaps.
Wee~ Holidays half gone- I'm starting to pick up my books already. Can't screw like this term. Final Year le~ O level Chi also coming~ Self-Declare Mugging Mode--
C[s]M VS CSM.
CLASH OF THE TITANS READY....GO!!!! C[s]M I've already Lost even before i started MENTIONING the battle.
Karma- By Bump Of Chicken. Enjoy. ShinChan Song-> Too shocking lol.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.