Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Tuesday, 9 September 2008
18:20
Ello.
I am living the great way now- I bring my OWN breakfast to Save that dollar i usually spend on Breakfast!! For food- i Don't spend more than $2 a day!!! ZOMG Just think how much i save everyday from my past habits-- I'm a(money) Saver!!!
Whatever, school just sucks man. Today we went through the Chem past years paper and i got 16 wrong for MSQ ZEEOHMYGAWSH!?! Maths- My Binomial Test 6/20 OHMYGAWSH?!?! Tomorrow is Physics SPA test and Chem Test OHMYGAWSH!?!
Whatever, can't be bothered anyway to study now--TEEVEE TEVEE !!
I hope it rains again, tonight. C[s]M
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.