Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Friday, 3 October 2008
18:36
Steady steady Steady. So far, the Final year's been quite a breeze, whether it's by hook, by crook, or by fluke.
I'm actually looking up the web on stuffs like petrification and ancient beasts these days. Most of the stuff i look up are either on Geography, mythology or geology--- geology and geography are not exactly similar.
Other then that, most of the time i cooooooop myself inside the room with an MP3 player or a PSP. Which means this week, I have consumed lotsa electricity due to prolonged usage of these devices.
And yeah, A maths today was---great? If there's no careless mistakes i probably could get above 90-- I'm having visions that i would get 88-89 marks. haha. I'm becoming a SEER. LOL.
Just a few more days- and I guess another burden would be off the shoulders. Oh, and erm, I am going to buy myself a PSP soon. Which means i would return this PSP to my cuzin and yeah, i would get myself one. Maybe, just maybe, I might go work during the holidays to save money to buy a TV and a PS3. Next year, i would also get my phone changed. Haha. Sounds like new year resolutions already. hah, and next year's the final year in this compound. How should i feel, elated maybe? Hah, depends on the emotions that emanates from within.
Bye.
Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.--Quotes by Famous People.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.