Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Monday, 13 October 2008
23:16
Today, Chinese HOD screwed some of the secondary 3 because their class got only 1 distinction = .=
And yeah, there was an irritant close by so I was rather disturbed during the Chinese lessons. He thinks he is popular, apparently. And he feels that he would definitely get attention from the teachers. Fortunately, the teachers dao-ed him because they FINALLY recognise he was hopeless. Hence, I feel at ease.
Choco Baby by Jonk was rather Chocolatey. But $5 WTH.
Trained maple awhile and One Pieced awhile and Dota Awhiled today. Dog was cute and ACTIVE, VERY ACTIVE. Dota- Finally PA Owned after RIGOROUS training. Hm.... I guess there's nothing else.
Oh and tmr, i bringing binoculars *jkjk* cuz KGC going bring his MEN. LOL. I am rather peace loving, so i going to slip home right after to prevent being cycloned into the tempest LOL. Bye
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.