Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Tuesday, 18 November 2008
11:53
QUIZ TIME. Solve the Sentence. Hints: total 9 words in the sentence. Some of the words are people's NAME(S).
USE: T x 1 E x 4 H x 2 A x 3 C x 1 U x 1 G x 1 D x 3 O x 5 N x 2 L x 1 J x 1 Y x 2 I x 1 S x 1
The one who comes up with a PERFECT SENTENCE USING ALLthe words wins $10 as well as a PSP and exclusive Plushies and PS3 from me , provided you CAN come up with the sentence. LOL. Have Fun. There is only 1 answer, but if you could come up with an ALTERNATIVE, you win too XD.
END DATE IS 25 NOVEMBER 23.59 HRS.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.