Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Thursday, 6 November 2008
15:38
THANKS HANWEN FOR ALMOST KILLING ME IN MAPLESTORY.
I bet he doesn't even know this. So it went like this: I switched on my computer. I logged in Garena. Too lazy to log out, and deciding not to be disturbed, i switched my status to "AWAY" in Garena. Thereafter, i logged into maplestory and trained at sotong map 2, oh i leveled once today. So whilst i was training, that stupid noob msge me on garena which made Alt-Tab over to my desktop. His msge was "haha dota tonight" or something like that, also informing me that certain people played Dota too. Fortunately, my priest was spamming heal beside me, and my Silver Hawk was stunning the mobs. Alas, I survived, but i still want to express my gratitude to the dota noob who almost killed me. =X *Somebody OMNI CMI*
I have nothing else to say right now, i might come back to post again some time later.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.