Hey People, You've come to the right place if you want to hear the best Lunar New Year story around.
Know about the eclipse?
I AIN'T TALKING ABOUT THE ECLIPSE.
Know about Gong Xi Fa Cai Hong Bao Na Lai?
I AIN'T TALKING ABOUT HANG BAOs HERE.
READ ON TO FIND OUT MORE.
~~~~ The New Year~~~~
So I laid out my worksheet(MATHS) in front of me. Dispersed my stationery, sprawled on the ground. "Oh what a hectic New Year! The teacher are crazy, Fadists! Think we have nothing else better to do this new year you know!?"
As i lament, my mother went on packing her Hang Baos for the relatives, placing the delicate notes into the respective Hang Baos. Some lucky children received more, some, less. And i noticed the Hang Baos were of Hello Kitty and Doraemon Print. "eh you never use the one with my school logo arh? LOL, let people know I from "good school" ma".
I'm at my Grandma's house in Batu Pahat, Along the western side of M'sia i think. Oh, her house was in a little village. Gargantuan was the only word to describe her house, with a total of 6 rooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 front yard, 1 back yard and two toilets. You get what i mean, the front yard could hold up to 5 cars in all! Anyway, beside her house on the left, was a "lumber mill" or sorts. It dealt with chemicals, lumber and colours. So you get what i mean, a tiny factory. On her right, was another house, big yes, but not as large.
My uncle walked in and chatted with me, about JC, about University, about Exams. Academic stuff. After a while, he left, i continued Attempting my MATHS worksheet. Anyway, It was just past two, or three then, and i cracked my brains over the worksheet until about four.
Glancing around, i felt unduly irritated by the mess i had created whilst battling the maths questions. Eraser stains, dust, pen, paper and snacks(twisties,mentos, Frozz, Preserved plums) were strewn all over. Being ME, i cleared up the mess and threw back everything into my backpack. Relieved that i had finished most of my homework, i lain down on the bed a stared up. Stuffy, and sulfuric smell.
BEING TIDY WAS ONE OF THE BEST TRAITS I HAVE, WE WILL GET BACK TO ELABORATE LATER.
Since it was all stuffy being cooped up inside the room for so many hours, i decided to take a shower. After which i went back to my room and picked out my NDS. Having nothing better to do, i selected "digimon" and started playing. I played for about 20 minutes, until it was about 5, it was starting to get dark already. Outside the window, i heard Fire crackers. Pop,Pop,Pop... about a dozen sounds. Then the sound lasted, 2 dozens, 3 dozens... "Wah, hardcore crackers LOL" i thought.
But wait, this isn't right, next door there's the lumber mill, and the sounds amounted to hundreds, thousands!
BANG, the door flew open and my Mom dashed in. " There's a huge fire nextdoor, RUN!" I looked up from my NDS, and glanced over to the window. Orange. Indeed, the shade of fire. I turned back to my mom. "Orh ok". I grabbed my phone, closed my NDS screen and left the room. Strolled outside to the front yard and looked to the right.
The interior of the mill was parched, orange light emanating. Relatives around were screaming, grabbing their valuables and fleeing to the apartment on the left. My mom and sis depositted our belongings in my car, parked closest to the mill. My backpack too, was thrown into the car. The thing was, if I hadn't packed my stuff, all my rubbish would still be strewn on the ground~! I smiled with triumph.
But my car couldn't move. It was blocked by my 4th Uncle's car, and he wasn't in.
About ten minutes after the fire occurred, the roof of the mill collapsed, the fire licked it's way onto the trees beside it. My grandma's house was on the verge of being swept into the firestorm. But at this moment, THE BOMBA ARRIVED.
First truck: Gushed water at the Fiery wrath. Fire>Water. The Bomba retreated, to fetch more water.
Second + third truck came a little later.
4th truck came: Clean up job and sprayed on the ruins to make sure that the flames do not resurrect.
In addition, this is our neighbourhood. The EYE POWER GANG: