Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Thursday, 1 January 2009
22:57
I was just standing at the window, to shut the window so that the rain wouldn't splash in. Actually, it wasn't much of 'shutting the window', my motive was to look outside. What i saw was the usual scene, the school, carpark, night lights. Something flashed in the distant sky ? Lightning ? I don't know. But i just stared and went back to my room. Then i decided to come and blog. I could do it tomorrow, but i felt, doing it today might be more sincere, memories might be fresher maybe ? Or could it be because this is the first day of the new year?
I appreciate this long school holiday.
Hm... i could say that this is the... most fruitful holidays i've ever spent in my life actually. Well, to elaborate, let me start to recap things one by one.
School-matters: CCA. I don't know what to think anymore, really. Had been running my mind haywire to settle the things the officers assigned over the UOPA. The more things that came in, the more stressed i was. No, it wasn't the workload that stressed me out. But, as a matter of fact, I can't possibly imagine getting a SILVER/BRONZE for UOPA at all. I don't know how to face anybody if that happens. Another reason, i guess, is that I'm fed up with seeing all the lost points. Selfishly speaking: "hey, I'm not the one causing all the lost, so why am I slogging my head off all these stuff WHILST the culprits go completing their homework, leading a carefree life?!"
Hey Hey, don't blame me or look at me with scepticism. I'm just speaking from my human,selfish point of view. But i'm still doing it, doing my job, getting worked up over I-don't-know-why. So don't come pinpointing that i'm IRRESPONSIBLE. I DID MY JOB.
Yeah, Gotta thank some of my friends who helped me and readily got stressed over this thing as soon as i made them a phone call.
Hey, I'm involved in BK again ? That's how it is. But, HEy! Hey! No complaints from me, I'm happy, yet again for my own selfish gains, okay? Then again, went back for 4-5 trainings on my own accord, don't know for what.
1st class test. Erm, "=D"
Reading: Woah, no joke, I've completed couple of books this holidays due to my overwhelming free time. A sense of accomplishment, don't you agree ? Haha. But truly speaking, i took UNDULY long to finish even one book.
Maplestory: Haha Helmed and 4th this Holidays. No complaints! Totally rule~
Overall, i also did some minute revision on my sec 3 curriculum. Looked through ten year series etc. Omg, secondary 2 sciences all forgotten le. Tomorrow, I'm in secondary 4. Nice stress, I like, I like. Let's see how long i can keep my sanity.
A few days ago, the lighting i saw, was the same as that one i saw during the June Holidays last year (2008). A bluish, yellowish shade of the evening, silent except for the trees shuffling. Oh and i remembered it's about 6.45pm then. My guess, that is my mind's way of depicting a sad scenario.
See y'all in school tomorrow.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.