Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Sunday, 15 November 2009
00:32
Hey,
today i did alot of things. Rather, it was yesterday that i did many things.
Well, I have this habit of waking up automatically every at around 7.34am. Its really weird. I would believe that most teenagers do not go along well with the idea of waking up early.
Nevertheless, i do.
Since i woke up at the usual time "this morning", i had time to waste. And so i did spend some time sourcing for Japanese Songs (mostly by Nana Mizuki), watch anime, play some games, before i left home to do something else.
On a side note-- the new dragonball game on ps3 is rather enjoyable. What impressed me most was the "What- If" Chapters that was included in the game because this chapter is a reflection of the endless possibilities of how an episode could end. Its interesting in the sense that: we get various points of view.
Likewise, I'm somebody that likes to ask "what if". What if i had not come to this school? What if at that certain point of life, i had done that but not this?
It is rather time-consuming and a tinge scary if you think about how different the path ahead of us would be. Despite this, its not all that bad to imagine.
Let your imagination run wild, sometimes.
Now, I'm listening to those japanese songs while i type my post. Its total relaxation if you'd ask me. I need this to calm myself-- so that i would be able to sleep later. Now, I'm feeling really exhausted but since I've played quite a few hours of computer games since i got back home earlier, my mind's racing and alert.
Regarding the games-- i've just play Combat Arms and Heroes of Newerth. Combat Arms is a simulation for L4D2 and CS. Get to fight zombies and humans alike. For Heroes of Newerth-- had been on a winning streak for quite some time. Though i would say, its my teammates that benefitted from the games most, i've just played a support role in bringing the team to victory.
For quite some time now, I've been playing so much support roles that i am starting to believe i play to give my teammates a push. Its not a bad feeling though, you'd feel like you're contributing a great deal. =]
Who wouldn't want to be the main character slashing and hacking through enemy lines? Yet, if we consider this, which main character doesn't charge ahead, believing that his comrades would follow ? Which main character would survive attacks to his blindspot if his teammate had not kept a watchful eye on his back?
Bringing today's post to a near-end (and away from games), i really like the msn webcam picture function now. Appreciated the opportunity to let imagination free.
Anyway, its getting real early now. So i should truly get going and log off.
Until Next Time.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.