Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Wednesday, 23 December 2009
22:06
IT WAS THE SECONDARY ONE ORIENTATION THIS MORNING. So, I was posted to Bartley to sell uniforms. I was supposed to arrive at 8, but instead, I reached at 8.30 according to my handphone. Regardless, the clock in the classroom showed 8.15, so I reported at 8.15.
Anyway, since I don't have business around that place, I've never been to Bartley MRT station. Its the end of the line for Circle line yah ? Except for numerous school children reporting for Maris Stella and Bartley, there, practically, were no other commuters headed there.
Despite the many school children headed for the sole 2 schools in the area, I didn't know what came over me and I got lost. So I wandered further and further away from the school -- until I finally relented and decided to counsult a map.
We worked in a group of 7 or 8, I couldn't really remember. There were these girls and guys over there but I only recognised 2 from them. Early into the job, I switched over to be the Cashier- Jeffrey's Assistant.
He's quiet and damn cool in his own right I tell you- and so efficient were we, the crowd quickly dissipated.
At the very beginning, the girls came over to ask my name. Sociable people I reckoned, I would never ask somebody's name straight on. Until now, I still have no idea what they were called anyway, but that's a small issue- trust me, I'm not the sociable type.
They expected me to OT until God-Knows-What-Time after the sales. Regardless, I had something on and left for the MRT station. In the station and in the train , I was the only passenger. I couldn't help but shiver, but just a little, and think of Left4Dead.
I'm down to the last few pages of Breath.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.