Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Tuesday, 29 December 2009
21:52
There is a new thing I hate- amongst things like: People who waste time, Demanding People, People without their own identity, Muggy Weather, Crowds, Stress..
Parents who buy school uniforms last minute, and complain like a fuck. Yes, like a fuck, though I myself do not understand what I truly mean.
There is no need to elaborate on why I hate them, neither is there a need, actually, to classify them as a "fuck" because they could easily fit into the category of "Demanding". Nevertheless, if I do not single them out, I wouldn't be blonde nor called Sora. They just stick out like a thumbtack placed inside a pocket.
It is ridiculous, preposterous actually, for them to be thinking this way. Its only a couple of days left to the new school term and some of them fucks haven't got even a SINGLE item needed to go to school. Then, they call non-stop until my ears are swollen and red with heat. They lament, they complain and I "understand" and "appease". I understand the worry of parents when their children do not have a proper school attire to attend school, the risk of being scolded by their teacher for not having proper attire, and the fat hope these dullards held by thinking that they could get their beloved children the attire right before school begins.
But it seems they don't, at all.
Which reminds me: Now, theres a new thing I hate.
Thats called a Ringing Phone.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.