Happy Chinese New Year (and Valentine's to those applicable) !
For the second year I've met a fire during Chinese New Year. But that was all yesterday's stuff.
Today when I leave and come back again,
Lets begin a new adventure together.
______________________________________________________________________
You don't know how much I look forward to receiving hangbaos New Year.
New Year's the only time everybody would come smiling, wish each other well and give free cash .
New Year's the only time I get free money to uh... pay for my CCA equipment where everybody's jolly and smashing glass utensils could be excused with clever phrases we getfat good food.
And this New Year's a time where I PLAN TO start doing tutorials which should have already been done do some self-study too.
____________________________________________________________________
Forgive me. I'm not damn sad, I'm not emo and DEFINITELY not "suicidal" like some of you interpret it =.=
____________________________________________________________________
I saw this on FB a while ago: What would you take with you from your house if your house was on fire(you can only take one).
I stared into space for some time-
my answer was "tutorials, CUZ I DONT WANNA DO THEM AGAIN XD"