Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Thursday, 25 February 2010
15:38
If this was a journey through a forest, we'll all begin at the same point- this side of the forest.
We'll not be able to trek through the forest together. No we won't. So you'll have to take this path down yourself.
No two people are the exact same. No two people live the same life. No two people walk down the same path. For you, I see a straight path ahead. It'll be over in a jiffy but do remember to take your time to admire the scenery around you.
What about me you say ? I'll take that course over there. It might not even look like a route to you, but no worries, I'll make one out myself if I have to.
So now we'll begin. Please enjoy your hike and take care. I'll go over there now and start to make my way across.
I'll run across, keep running if I have to, run even faster if I were to trip and fall, keep moving on even if I were exhausted,
and I won't stop. Won't stop running, and won't stop thinking about you.
Heck if the route I take winds, heck if sheer faces of cliffs block my path, heck if deep gorges hinder my progress, heck if the solitude of the forests drives me insane, I'll find a way across no matter what
just so that when you reach the other end, I'll be there beaming,
& waiting for you.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.