Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Saturday, 20 February 2010
22:41
It was nostalgic, it was. When they entered the pitch, I saw myself entering it some years ago.
This year's venue was somewhat disappointing, but it's only the prelims, so I guess it's fine.
Both teams did their best, although the sec 3s obviously did better than their seniors. "Tradition" we called it, some bad luck always befall the sec 4 team during the preliminaries.
But in life we win some and we lose some, so don't be too bothered by it.
Just like we got into the finals but didn't win that year, but we earned ourselves good friends. (Anyway I think the winner for that year's in my class =.=) ____________________________________________________________________
You know, I was never really concerned with Climate Change. (I mean, I do participate in "green" activities whenever I can but I've never initiated one such project before.)
Kyoto, Copenhagen and what-not. I didn't really care, they were out of MY world. Recently, though, I adopted a new outlook.
Because
Every other day I wake up and stare into the darkness of my room- all the liquid I've drunk the day before gone from my body, seeped through my permeable skin to the bed. The fan would still be oscillating but it failed to generate any wind.
Slowly but surely, I knew, the darkness would come for me- like the hand which grabs a preserved plum and pops it into the mouth.
Maybe that's why "the RI sun seems hotter than the Cat High sun" ? _____________________________________________________________________________________
快别让我 快别让我 快别让我 颤抖 快对我说 快对我说 快对我说 爱。
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.