Back. Back from wherever I went out earlier. It still feels great to hang out with the clique. In fact, even better than ever because now we have more things to talk about with each other.
How awesome it is to go separate ways, to meet together again, walk together and create a mess wherever you go.
It's almost as awesome as I am.
____________________
Anyway, I finally woke up today to a different face. I don't know why but I had the urge to listen to Sodagreen. So now I am doing just that, and I feel it's great.
Almost as great as I am. ____________________
You do realise I love life more than anybody else. Oh the thrills you get from making epic things happen.
But sorry guys, if I accidentally flared up for a split second there, revealing too much emotions than should have been appropriate.
I implore you never to speak about her to me. Until, you know, when I decide to talk about it myself.
See you guys at the pool tomorrow then.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.