Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Sunday, 28 February 2010
22:12
Once you put that candy into your mouth you feel as though everything that you've ever ate in the past was DULL.
I refer to the cute little mandarin Orange found at The GlobalKitchen, Pan Pacific Hotel. It's found at the desserts.
So X was the first person to pop the thing into his mouth, he sliced it into half first by the way, and so when he ate the first half his reaction was to, uh... his eyes opened up wider and:
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU TRY"
And so I pressed my fork into my own little candy and put it into my mouth. My first reaction was
"WHAT THE FUCK I TRIED"
Ok now, how should I put it? Well, the orange coating really tasted like mandarin orange. Its so sweet it's like CONCENTRATED SUGAR (if you get what I mean) and after the sweetness sets in, the chocolate in the core of the candy melts in your mouth like: Ooooooooh-My-God.
I noticed some small little bead-like crispy thing at the centre too but I couldnt tell what it was. Anyway I realised how boring sweets are in comparison after that, not that I eat alot of sweets la.
Like what X says: "Ya you said so yourself, you don't eat sweets or candy, but you drink tea." Ok the tea part's redundant but the restaurant boasts of a collection of tea leaves too.
But it's a sin to taste something THAT great, so to prove that I'm repentant I'm going jogging tomorrow to burn.
Anyway, today's the last day they're making that stuff that induces ecstasy cause its a CNY special. But don't feel sad, if you go there next year, they might make it again.
The tea looks expensive but I'm still going to Google the brand later anyway because to me, ALL TEA IS FINE TEA :) (ok not all la, I dislike earl grey tea)
Ah before I forget, Thanks X for the meal! ____________________________________________________________________
The challenge in keeping a secret is that people don't know, but you do. So when things happen, you'll see things differently from everyone.
The challenge in keeping secrets is that people don't know, but you do. So you feel lonely and theres nobody standing by you.
" Eh you all know hor, um... nvm.", and everyone wants to know.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.