Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Tuesday, 2 February 2010
23:12
Some people say that opportunities should not be missed.
Like, when a big project is offered- you should take up the responsibility. Even small projects too, to accumulate the reputation.
Like, when everybody expects you, urges you even, to speak up. Then speak and make that difference.
I've been saying this alot, you do realise, that I'm a C personality. So, I wait for people to initiate a conversation. C people, as I would like to believe, get along really well with people they are familiar with. Put them together though, with a bunch of strangers and they can't talk for nuts.
That's me, partially, because I do take (though little) initiative to get to know people. Nevertheless, even without initiating conversations, I do realise that friends, eventually, will appear la, or so to speak.
And similar people, coincidentally. Because I do realise the friends I made in the OG right, -.- have similar personalities to friends I had in the past.
They say I'm scarily funny, or funnily scary or vice versa I don't know. Mostly because of my hair, my bearing and the way I talk sometimes. That's a first, actually, because none of my old friends actually commented on that. Regardless, once the floodgates opened the water just went on flowing. Yeah, that's how a C personality works.
Like what NauhcheL always says, its actually good to be a C. At the very end right, what is left are your true friends.
人生中的过客自然会消失。
I think I should sleep right about soon. Haven't been doing much of that lately.
Oh, lets be friends won'tcha ?
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.