Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Thursday, 4 March 2010
20:33
The boy did not look up. Because when he did, he saw that boy after boy after boy, girl after girl after girl zipped past him. It felt better to look at his own feet, the left right left right left right repetition- it kept his mind busy, how many left and rights was it exactly?
Those snobbish little kids! They must be laughing at me. How humiliating! How dare they look down on me! The other reason he did not look forward was because when he did, he was reminded of the distance he had yet to cover. It was traumatizing really. How much he hated running and how mean the teacher was to force all of them to run!
Everyone was waiting for him when he crossed the finish line. And although they all cheered him on, he didn't look at any of them. They didn't deserve to be looked at.
And that was me, when I was much much younger.
*** So I'll reveal a little more about myself.
Ever since I came to RI, though, I've been mistaken 4 times as a basketball player, excluding the number of times I was a Jock, a Machine and whate'er they had for me. My senior asked me what sports I used to play. The first thing that came to my mind was "you assumed I play sports for the school" In fact, I don't. How could anyone who could barely pass his NAPFA(I think I always got Bronze. It was amazing how I could even manage that.) test in primary school even consider a sport as a CCA in secondary 1? It is one of the regrets I have on my life now- not being sporty when I was young. But High school changed my life. ... .. . I shall end off with an epic anti-climax now. Trust me, I want to elaborate more but I stink and I have tonnes of other things that require my attention now. Should I go Gym with JQ tomorrow? I think I should, since I was the one who psychoed him into the whole "Keep Fit" campaign in the first place .
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.