Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Friday, 19 March 2010
18:50
I always have so much to share, so much to say, so much to write
until they ask me to "write an essay about..."
I think I was scarred by "Write an essay about your worries and hopes for the future."
Seems familiar? That, my friends, was the english I say I wrote for O levels. You don't know how traumatizing that was.
I miss the days when the primary school teacher would tell us to write about anything. It seems such an attractive option now to write on "anything" but when I was young I wished I had to write on "nothing".
I guess I was more daring then.
I hate writing. Any form of writing. They make my hands AND my brain ache. Believe it or not, the only reason why I loathe taking exams is because I don't want to write an essay. Yes, believe it or not, I didn't mind writing equations, I didn't mind doing mental sums, I didn't mind drawing triangles and circles- but I just don't want to write.
It's a wonder how I always got A1 for my geography, history and social studies paper. It's a wonder how I got A1 for English (I firmly believe it's my compre that pulled me up).
I never am great with words. I was meant for things like: " If I punched you in the face and Newton states that every force has an equal and opposing resultant force, why is it that you cry and I don't? "
And so I wonder how these things make sense to me, but to others, things like literature, arts and Econs made sense instead. Mock me if you want- I spent today trying to decode 2 pages of my Econs tutorials. Rather, I shouldn't use 'spent" because I'm technically still "spending".
Ahhhhhhhh if only I were omniscient, ceteris paribus, the world would be so much better off! Wait, it can't, because ceteris paribus.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.