Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Thursday, 11 March 2010
23:02
I have to do this- if not I'd be cursed with an ugly girl for the rest of my life (probably).
SORRY.
A bad habit which I cultivated over the holidays wasted my friend's time today. I should have called home to ask beforehand. But I didn't cause I wanted to do it "later".
There was no "later" so it ended up with X coming to my house at 10+ and went home with nothing.
Kick the habit Kick the habit Kick the habit.
***
On a side note: My Adidas Superstar stinks so I have to stop wearing it, wash it and give it some white polish.
Bahh I'll do it tomorrow.
SHIT I'M AT IT AGAIN.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.