Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Wednesday, 31 March 2010
18:53
*Shriek*
Sea Water, Damn gross. I don't dare to drink my water. Oh my god I want to puke. I think I'm seasick.
*Shriek* , attempts to duck, rocks the boat.
They're splashing water at us! Stop! Peace Please!
GOSH! Is there any girl out there who's not so hygienic ?
********
Do you ever stop to ponder what is the purpose of everything you've been doing ? Do you ever stop to wonder whether if anything you do would make a difference ?
I've been doing that a lot lately- Asking myself what my life meant to me.
And so I came to a conclusion: Everything's so competitive, I guess we're born to compete with each other.
But for what purpose ?
Every rational person hopes to achieve the best for himself. That is our selfish desire to gain an edge over everybody. Nobody can deny this fact that he had at some point in his life- hoped to be the best in his sphere.
Schools, Degrees, Jobs, Ranking, Aggregate, Grades and what-not. Just name it, and somebody's probably wished he had been the best of the best of the best if not the best of the best if not the best. "Yeah, so what if everyone has a University degree? I have a degree from a top notch university. I am better, so employ me."
But for what purpose ? As long as I still have my youth, I'll never be satisfied with working for another. As long as I still have the energy to fight for what I want, I'll never be satisfied with leading a sedentary, mechanical life (like now). As long as I still have the breath in me I'll always dream of looking up in the sky with the one I love and smiling.
Somebody asked me what I wanted in life. I thought about it for a while and this was what I said: I want to travel the world with my loved one and after that, settle down somewhere and lead a happy life. I want to go backpacking, scuba diving, mountain climbing.... so the list continues. But that somebody stopped me halfway and asked, "do you have enough money?"
No, I don't. So I told him though my dream seemed like a fairytale, I had a plan in mind to work towards it. Work towards the fun and adventurous life I have in mind. Sometimes I even dream of being born a blond I don't know why.
But for what purpose do I want to do all that I dream of ?
Well, to become somebody who can honestly say he's lived life when he dies.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.