Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Saturday, 20 March 2010
10:39
Questions.
Today's one of those days where my voice will be good. Today's one of those days where I'm in top form.
When I'm in top form- that doesn't happen every other day.
So the coach says if I got my way, I'll have to train doubly hard relative to others and count on my top form to win. Don't train harder, not in top form- and I'll be a goner.
So he offers an alternative- a route I've never considered.
But will it make difference?
Will crossing the ocean with my bare foot be any easier than diving into a magma chamber ?
***
"Lust is clearly not love. Love is based on more than just physical attraction. Sure, attraction is a factor, but love goes deeper than that. Love is based on caring, friendship, commitment and trust. When you are in love it is as if you have your best most trusted friend at your side AND you feel physically attracted to them. It is the best of both worlds.
Love is the shared feeling between two peope who have vested interest in one another's happiness."
The one who do not know of love made his way across the grass patch towards the bay. In the dim light of dawn he rested his right hand on the bark of a coconut tree.
The wind was strong- it blew his usually rightward slanting fringe to the left.
As he stared into the horizon, subconsciously he raised his left hand up to his face and brushed his fringe towards his right.
As countless of questions surfaced in his mind, it was surprising how he, at the very end, could only mutter in a low coarse voice:
"fleeting".
Fleeting were his words, for they could not stay with him long in the wind.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.