Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Sunday, 11 April 2010
00:03
Nepalese cyclist Pushkar Shah plans to end his world tour at Everest, having taken in more than 220,000km along with deserts, pyramids and mountain ranges in the name of peace.
Having survived theft, being mugged and even kidnap, his story made me sit here in the room dreaming about the adventures he had, wishing I would be able to do the same.
OMG PLEASE LET MY FRANCE TRIP APPLICATION BE APPROVED .
I've been so occupied with this thought that I conveniently forgot what sparked off this train of thought in my mind. You know, I have this strong desire to delete RJC from my facebook profile.
"Never will become one of them LA la LA la LA la LA"
I never will be able to speak as fluently as them. I never will be able to think as philosophically as them. I never will be able to outrun them. I never will be able to outsmart them.
I'm a Jack of all trade, but I Never will become one of them LA la LA la LA la LA! =)
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.