Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Monday, 26 April 2010
07:49
Some people are wild and senseless,
others are calm and mature.
Have you ever laid your eyes on somebody and at once, knew you were afraid of him and wished that you never had to interact with him ? Well, I did have that.
Then the trepidation when you are forced to work with that someone.
But everyone has their own story. This is comparable to you and he walking down different paths until your paths converge. And if your imagination allows you, then picture him walking down that previous path alone and ask him politely:
How was your journey?
And if one day you overcome this fear of yours and he opens up to you, Friendship formed this way tastes better somehow- almost as if a tiger has allowed you access to its cub.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.