Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Wednesday, 21 April 2010
21:26
The use of the word "forever" in speech is the most childish mistake anyone can make.
We all know that nothing lasts forever so whenever I hear somebody utter "forever", I would really laugh till I get stomach cramps. Best friends forever, hopes that the moment lasts forever, hopes that somebody could live forever.... HAH! All wishful thinking.
And that is why I've been trying to include "forever" in my sentences--the most recent being "If you miss lectures, is like is like, you will fucking lag behind forever one lor"
Life's a joke, so let's have a good laugh while it's still funny.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.