Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Tuesday, 4 May 2010
21:49
Now my brain juice is oozing out of my body because I've been thinking so hard. So so so hard to give my weapon a name.
I've always wanted to give it a female name, for it would be my companion for the very first part of my journey. So I wanted this journey to be exciting, enjoyable and romantic. The most common name that pops out in my mind was Mary, Michelle and Christine. But I decided against that because the foil team (The retarded us) is already using that name. I'm Michelle =.=
Not only does the name have to reflect an innate sense of feminism, I figured that it needed to have some meaning to it too. Perhaps Angel or Angeles, which sound oh so holy might be awesome. Yet I decided against that because it's completely insane to name a weapon that.
Then I turned to name of girls I knew, like Kelly, Kristy, Brenda. Ultimately, it was still a no because I didn't want people to misunderstand my intentions.
So now she's call 梦。 It stands for dreams in English and it represents the dreams that I have for sports, love and life. I really have got to thank Yoga Lin for giving me this motivation.
I might or might not be made captain, but I have dreams!
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.