Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Sunday, 16 May 2010
08:49
This is anachronism-
Where the mindset of the people around you show such disparity you wonder if you've been thrown forward or backwards in time. Where the conversations exchanged by people are to futuristic or ancient to be of interest to you.
Nobody understands you. Everybody thinks you're a fool. Nobody listens.
Then comes somebody who finally understands, who listens and who laughs with you, not at you. At such times, even the most reserved of all would start giving away his true feelings.
R e l i e f.
***
I've wanted to say this for a very long time- stick to your own group. I loathe people who abandon their roots and associate themselves with another. Please, you look so out of place. A duckling that has abandoned his kind to join the Swans will only get mocked by the swans. Then the duckling turns back and discover that it doesn't look like a duck anymore.
He is a monstrosity, an abomination and a shame.
Oh- how obvious I make my dislike for this kind.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.