Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Saturday, 12 June 2010
09:37
Finally this busy week is over and I can crash into bed, without worrying that the very next day would kill me.
I am glad, for though it was rather stressful and hectic, I survived the worst of it and came out (perhaps) a better person.
3 Major events that occurred this week: Fencing J2 farewell, Raffles Community Leaders Forum and JTS. The former on Monday, RCLF stretching from Tuesday to Friday and the latter on Friday night. The gist of it, I wasn't free from Monday all the way to Friday night (or rather this morning 1am or so).
The most stressful part wasn't the events planning nor the coordination of manpower. Neither was it trying to follow the schedule of programmes for the events. It was food. If I might be rude for a while (which I usually am not *Ahem): FUCKING HELL the food that I ate for this week's enough to fill 150 gluttons at least, ranging from BBQ to buffet lunch to restaurant Dinner. It was FULL-FILLING, but hell, the distance I need to run this weekend T.T
This week was also mentally/ emotionally satisfying because I bought myself a lappy, which was around 2k or so. Thus, it's the second month consecutive that I've spent more than 2k LOL. Last month was 3k+, this month... 2.5k =O
The following week would be more relaxed, but equally taxing. Its kind of a free week, therefore I shall resume my training. Wahahahahaha.
Ti Amo . Ti Amo means love. Can you feel the love?
Spread the love friends. Flying in two weeks time. Trepidation. Shall face this last two weeks with zest. Oh, should begin preparing birthday presents too.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.