Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Friday, 25 June 2010
22:35
The first step to killing an addiction is probably to do something which jeopardizes your next inhale.
Especially when you're in withdrawal.
In my text I probably killed 30 bond points (Yeah bond points, I've just made that up. To measure bonds.) and I regret even sending out the text at all. But then, after racking my brain for the whole afternoon thinking of how to earn back that 30 credits and fretting over nothing at all, I realised:
Maybe it suits my cause after all...
Tomorrow onwards' the day to play, partly because I'm going far far away, partly because everybody in JC's gonna be depressed about their common tests but not me and partly because I'm going to be alone.
I love going faraway alone. Because from the seclusion and solitude I hear myself think.
Tomorrow onwards' the day to play, so tomorrow morning I shall run deep into the greens for a run. To gulp down the local air for the last time in 2 weeks.
Everytime I leave I get this- This light headed feeling. You understand it at all ?
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.