Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Sunday, 20 June 2010
13:29
Refer to my May 16th post for I'm going to blabber the same nonsense albeit this time in a more pessimistic way.
I hate it when you've set your mind on something but you get tied down, restrained and chained by physical constraints. Like money, for that matter.
I realised, and my suspicions were affirmed by a few quizes that I took a few days ago. I assume a life of luxury. That is, although I always like to dissociate myself from money, I cannot live without money.
I simply abhor money for what it is- a selfish, stinky little piece of paper that should be crushed and incinerated. It's existence is a sin because it breeds cupidity amongst man. Most disgustingly it holds you back when you realise that you've made up your mind, packed your backpack and decided not to look back.
With your haversack and camping gear all set, you go "Oh fuck, I forgot to bring some cash".
Some say time is money and that's why I hate time too. I hate the way that I discover things at the wrong time and so have to work with the shitty timeline that I'm granted. Nobody gives me any expectations but I'm a retarded perfectionist so I cannot simply stop expecting things out of myself.
Time and money are two of the shitty things I have to work against and both of them are in no order of merit, the most valuable resource anyone would have. If you think about it actually, one of it we would have in great abundance from the time we're born- but we start losing it day by day. And the other, we have none but we start gaining it over time.
I'm uncertain how to, but I'd have to find the cross section of the two graphs and time my activities correctly if I were to make this year a fruitful one.
It's like a uphill climb with loose, slippary slopes and I have no footwear, my water bottle is leaking, the sun is going down and the rain is setting in. All the way up there time and money stand mocking me, holding on to a rope which could definitely pull me up, but refusing to freaking throw it down.
'Everyone has their own problems, what makes yours so special?' For once just let me think that my problem is the worst in this world so that I'll get hit harder,
and go into a higher rebound, alright ?
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.