Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Sunday, 15 August 2010
00:12
As much as I always say life is like a sine curve, I don't really think that it's a sine curve anymore.
Neither has it been like a roller coaster ride with it's up and downs.
It's been like, noise, with all the disturbances and spikes that bring you way up high, and then down into the trench again. Then before you even have the time to rub your bottom and exclaim 'ouch' you're propelled upwards again.
It's revolting how my life is being wasted away right now, when everyone is moving on and I'm the only one clinging on to who knows what.
Yes, I don't even know what I'm clinging on to. And this feeling is killing me- inside out. Like a venom, black heart, that started in the core and is slowly but surely creeping outwards to devour my soul.
I think I need a counselor soon. No, maybe it won't help- a psychiatrist perhaps.
Antipathy and Apathy- feigned. I don't know what's happening either.
You there- save me, please.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.