Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Monday, 15 November 2010
15:17
A friend of mine was telling me how she hated a scenario like this:
She told somebody something, and confirms that the message has gotten through.
A moment later, or a few days later, then the person asks what to do.
**
Coincidentally a few day earlier I was really frustrated over the same problem, and I had, despite this friend being a girl, complained to her that women were annoying.
Cause this year alone I've encountered several females who are like this, which made me generalise that most women were this half-assed. I admit, guys can be this half-assed too, but fortunately, the guys that I am acquainted with aren't.
I am one of those half-assed guys by the way. But not half-assed in this aspect, half-assed being making people 帖他们的热脸在我的冷屁股上。
Oh by the way, the girls that annoyed my friend and annoyed me are from the same clique, so I guess it must be something wrong with them.
So, whatever, when you're annoyed you don't expect pretty words to come out from your mouth.
If I had a gun, I'd shoot them(those that don't listen) dead--- and don't worry, I'm pretty accurate.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.