Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Thursday, 25 November 2010
22:54
Now I teammate of mine suddenly approached me after training today and told me: Sebastian, I think you think too much.
Then it jogged a memory of my coach scolding me a few weeks ago, and he said-- Sebastian, you think too much.
***
Thinking has it's benefits, it ensures that you are not caught off guard by your opponent under any situation. So, whatever shit happens- haha, you have a plan and is ready to counter.
But thinking takes time, and if your opponent is somebody who is decisive and committed, he'd be on you real quick, like a bullet from the hunter's rifle zipping in on the game. As the bullet approaches, one by one, your plans are exhausted up until the last resort-- your natural reaction. You have no choice but to throw your life on it, it's a do or die.
My teammate's timely reminder seemed to hit me hard on the face. And when I asked how he decided that I was thinking way too much, his reply was simply that he is somebody who doesn't think so can feel it when somebody is thinking too much.
This teammate of mine, well, I told him that he'd need to think at times, and I told him what my coach told me some time ago. Well, for that, I'm pretty sure that if he starts thinking correctly, he'd go far.
Now, I have to rest my bloody finger and be mentally prepared for national trials: of which I have to think less, sleep well the day before, and go far.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.