Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Thursday, 24 February 2011
18:32
Every time I set my eyes on something even more challenging, I realise I would make a visit here, don't I?
**
A friend of mine said that there is no such thing as a JC life but I beg to differ. My JC life had been relatively experential. I had to struggle to pull through, I had to try new things and I had fun. There were plenty of people that I never dreamt of meeting, but of course, there were also those that I had made mental preparations to meet. The experience was rich.
These were the interesting people that walked me through my JC life:
Respectable Superheroes Everyone yearns to be somebody that others look up to. But unlike comic superheroes who possess amazing superpowers, superheroes in real life are people that do ordinary things, and make them extraordinary. At the start I didn't define superhero very well. I remember I gaped in awe at one of the canoeist who tried to juggle two CCAs at one time. He was disappointing as a superhero, but alogether was still a nice guy though. Over time I had got to meet people who juggled much more and never once complained. There were those that ran miles and miles every day and there were those that trained 6 times a week. These were the people that I admired and aspired to become. These were the people that displayed remarkable determination to improve and endured the countless hours of seemingly fruitless trainings on top of their studies. These were the people that went the extra mile, not because they needed to, but because they wanted to.
Fun and caring classmates who share my love for bitching One thing that I never had before were classmates that I am rather close to. I remember the SMSes of concern and the encouragement that my classmates gave. I remember how one of my classmates went so far an extent as to compile doggedly, everything that was covered in school while I was in France. I remember every gift that classmates that went overseas bought for me. But most importantly, I remember the times where we just sat in class, in the toilet and talked about life, people and whatnot. These were the times that didn't stop, until somebody had to scream in agony for his stomach hurt like hell from laughing.
CCAmates, new and old One group of people I've always been close to were my CCAmates.As the chinese saying goes: 路遥知马力,日久见人心。 Lots of shit had happened over my JC life that had allowed me to see some people in a new light, and also shattered my hopes for others. Honestly, you don't know who are your true friends only until shit happens that put you against your comrades. You might argue that your friends had always been there for you all this while, but what is your definition of shit? Is it something that would trade your friends' benefit for yours, take away your friends' dearest? At this point in time, you'll really see who are the ones who would give up huge stakes for you and who are the ones who would stand by you when you most need them.
Glittering stars from another galaxy, yet nevertheless shower me with warmth A friend of mine once said that "friends are like stars, you might not see them all the time, but they're definitely there for you". I guess this is the best description of some friends that I have, for they are neither in my class, CCA or circle of friends. But, I still confide in them. Sometimes, conversations with them are casual and innocent, but at others, they don't know how much I needed to talk to them. I'm sure you've been in a similar situation before, when your close friend is involved in the same fix as you, and you can't hell tell them about how you feel. These are the times when these distant stars will come into place.
And as I've expected: nerds, geeks and losers I hate people who have no life. Come on, at the age of 17 or 18 I'm pretty sure you've grown out of your childhood. But, some people just don't LIVE. All they do is go to school and study, then go home and study, then to school, then home. What the hell, do you know how fucking sad that is? Some people are just childish pampered kids who've never tasted hardship and THINK that they've seen a lot. Seriously, go grow up a little before you speak to me in that manner, child. I'm not the only fucking one that despises you, if you even have enough self awareness to realise that. I hate mama-boys/girls who have no confidence in themselves. These people fail to display that they 'deserve respect' as most of them do not even trust in their own abilities! And come on, some of them even blame their parents for their lack of ability or life. "I'm not a mugger! My mom made me!" What the fuck? Everybody does things on their own accord, retard. You've chosen to let your parents control what you do so don't even go about BLAMING your parents. I hate people who think so highly of themselves that they always criticize other people yet have never taken a look into the mirror. These people have no morals. Lastly, I hate portfolio hungry faggots who do every single thing for the sake of beautifying their portfolio. Hell, you are so fake, and don't even speak about leadership in front of me cause YOU AIN'T NO LEADER. All you do is dwell in that leadership post of yours and do FUCKING NOTHING and you get points. What the fuck, you add on to other people's burden because you're not even doing your fucking job well. Go to hell, seriously.
What I do to this group of people, is to completely ignore them :)
Nowadays I don't now what's causing me this vertigo. I feel like I'm a pile of walking muscles. It's hard to breathe sometimes, and occasionally there's this winter that rages internally. Some people say that I'm tired and I hope, too, that this is the case.
Nevertheless, the interschools are coming up and looking back at what I've done, I truly think that I've come a long way since I first enrolled in this school. It's the last lap. I just have to survive this last lap, this last month and soon I can drop both of my CCAs (CCA, no the sport) and concentrate on my studies.
For this last month, it's time to go hardcore. It's time, to test myself once more.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.