Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Tuesday, 1 March 2011
23:14
He trains fucking every day and dons on the stars of the country on his vest.
Not the time for you to slow down for a crush
because somebody fucking out there is training every single fucking day and you're not and somebody fucking out there is studying every single fucking day and you're not and somebody fucking out there is working much harder than you.
WELL, somebody fucking out there is gonna live like a fucking machine and try even harder despite whatever bullshit people say about him already working very hard and trying his best.
That fucking person is me, and to you, crush, I am not going to fucking waste my time on you for the time being. So I'll chuck you away somewhere deep in my mind and forget you for now.
Heh, hormones.
Somebody fucking out there is hoping that you'll text him the next minute!
Sebastian, you're a retard.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.