Here I Am The Rules
Please Do not Use Vulgarities
Though Ironically, You Can't Speak =]
Enjoy
Friday, 25 March 2011
23:48
爆发力
Many things in life cannot be planned. Many things in life must not be planned. Many things in life can only be achieved when you act according to your gut feelings, when you don't think twice, when you just do it.
That is impulse. And to me, impulse, like explosive power, is a sudden burst of energy that allows you to peak, albeit for a moment, to achieve that thing you never knew you could.
Poof, and it's gone like that, the impulse. But the aftereffects of the impulse lingers.
When impulse and miracle are steps that you incorporate into a much bigger plan, what are the chances that your plan will succeed?
Not easy my friend. Not easy. If you know what I mean.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately;
like,
Is any of this for real, or not?
Me
Sebastian Lim Wei
Seventeen by Continuity Correction
and that's all that you need to know.